Thursday, July 22, 2010

Updates

Hey all. My laptop had to be sent out to get fixed, so posting will be light for the next two weeks. I'll try to update every few days, but in the meantime, here's some blogs and sites you should check out. Most are fashion-related, but not all (and sorry they're not links, but you can just go old school and type it out yourself or do some old-fashioned Googling):
  • Karla's Closet--Awesome fashion blog. Nice clothes, nice hair.
  • The Glamourai--Same as above.
  • Kendi Everday--Funny and full of creative, pretty outfits basically daily.
  • College Fashion--It's in the name.
  • College Candy--Sort of like College Fashion's sister, but with a broader scope in topics.
  • Cracked.com--Funny website with informative and hilarious articles, and more.
  • Secret Society of List Addicts--For you fellow addicts out there.
  • Yes & Yes--Upbeat, inspirational blog with lots of traveling tips.
  • Already Pretty--Really helpful fashion blog with lots of good advice in general for women.
  • Daddy Likey--Fun and addicting fashion blog.
  • The Sartorialist--He posts pictures of some amazing street style.
  • The Selby--The best photos of artistic people's home interiors.
  • For Me For You--I'm not sure how to define this blog, other than that she has really nice photographs that make me covet her life.
  • I Am a Greedy Girl--She posts about pretty things that help feed my gluttony.
  • Flickr's Wardrobe Remix group and What I Wore (drawings only) group--One's for outfit photos, the other's for outfit drawings, and they're both inspiring and awesome and suck up a lot of time.
  • The Cherry Blossom Girl--A sweet Parisian girl with the best wardrobe and style.
  • The A.V. Club--A smart, enjoyably cynical pop-culture website with all the latest news about music, movies, and more.

Jeez, that was a lot, sorry. I probably even forgot quite a few.

One last thing: I'm happy to say that I'm probably going to New York City for my birthday with the boyfriend. So now I really need an awesome outfit. You can bet your life that I'll be posting a photo of what I'm going to wear on here... as soon as I find something. Eeek!

No comments: