Friday, July 16, 2010

Out of Print Clothing

Really, this blog should just be re-titled, "Things I Want," but oh well. I saw this on i am a greedy girl yesterday and had to share here because I'm pretty much in love.

Out of Print Clothing sells men's and women's t-shirts that feature the covers of classic books like 1984, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and more. This is the PERFECT kind of shirt for me, as I'm a total bibliophile. And I do need some fun t-shirts. Here are some my top favorites (these are all women's, but there's a men's section too and they're only slightly different):
I love grey, I love books, and I love this particular book. With this t-shirt, I could proclaim my love for all three at once.

I'd love to wear this but I worry it might send the wrong message...

I'd pair this with a red cardigan just like her.
I love Kurt Vonnegut, and although this isn't my favorite book of his (that would be Jailbird), I still love this shirt.


The problem would be picking just one! If only they weren't 30 bucks each, then I could get all four of my favorites. Sad trombone again. Man, today's a real downer.

No comments: