Friday, July 16, 2010

The Search for the Red Dress Continues

I know, I know. I've been searching for the perfect red dress for what, months now? I still haven't gotten my hands on one yet, and yet I just can't give up. The one at Target getting away was devastating, yes, but I have a feeling it wasn't as painful as this one's gonna be. Remember how I love red dresses all of a sudden? (I hope you do, I was just saying that and if you forgot already you have some serious problems.) Okay, and remember how the other day I mentioned that I love skirts/dresses with a naughty little zipper going all the way down the front? Of course you do because I know you practically memorize every one of my posts. Well.... Check this out.



It's the perfect dress! And of course I want it soooo badly, but unfortunately it's just a little--or maybe a lot--out of my price range at $90. If you're made of money, however, and want to make me insanely jealous, you can go get it at Modcloth.

Meanwhile, I guess I'll be under the covers, moaning in pain while I nurse my broken heart. I'm serious guys, this has really gotten to me and I'm sharing it with you because my boyfriend just doesn't understand. Let me know if you have $90 that you're getting kinda sick of. Until then, I guess my next best plan (after the lying in bed moping part) is to have a yardsale. We have tons of junk in the house, I'm sure I could come up with enough money. And if not, I should at least be able to rake in 10 bucks for that cute purse I saw in Old Navy. Wish me luck!

P.S. Just for extra self-torture, I realized I have to share the back:

Oh god, why is this dress so amazing/expensive? Sad trombone.

No comments: