Monday, June 7, 2010

The Little Things

I hope you like the new, slightly tweaked layout--and that you'll excuse the heading. It's not quite right yet, but I'm working on it.

Today, instead of posting a typical "What I Wore" post (since you can see the actual outfit in the post below this one), I just thought I'd put up some of the pictures I took of the little details that really made my outfit.

My new favorite summer/fall shoes from Target! And of course, the skirt that I "made."

I made this necklace! I'll do a post about it soon, along with some other things I made.

Still rocking the red nails.

And of course, my new bag from Kohl's that I got for like 15 bucks (way marked down). It's perfectly slouchy, has huge amounts of space for all my junk and a cute inner lining, and it goes great with my brown oxfords.

No comments: