Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Red Dress

Remember a few posts ago I was talking about wanting a red dress for the summer? Well, I found one at Target for about twenty bucks, but they only had it in XL and XXL. I checked out their website, and they have it. Here's what it looks like (and here's the link):


I showed it to my boyfriend, and he said that it's definitely my style, and I agree. It's simple, flowy, and very red. It looks like it'd be nice and cool for summer days, and would go great with heels or flats. I don't want to order it online, though, because I hate paying for shipping and I want to try it on before buying it. So I think I'll call the store and have them stock it for me in my size. Our quest for the red dress is nearing the end, my friends!

Yeah, I'm excited.

No comments: