Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lady in Red

After seeing how gorgeous these girls look in their red dresses....

The Satorialist

The Sartoralist

The Sartoralist

Karla's Closet

The Sartoralist

I've started hankering for one of my own this summer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a few that I found:

This one was from Etsy (forgot the seller's name--sorry!). I also want her tights.

A forgotten Etsy store as well. And I love these tights too.
$85, ModCloth


$78, Urban Outfitters

$75, ModCloth

Sorry my alternatives were either expensive or probably no longer sold. It's ridiculous how hard it was to find a simple red dress. Suggestions, anyone? I feel like I need one.

I'll also be putting up a post featuring some more things that I feel I need to add to my wardrobe this summer. Check back soon!

UPDATE: I just saw the perfect red dress in Target the other day....But of course they only had it in XL and XXL. Oh, Target, why do you always do this to me?

So, the search continues.

No comments: