Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What I Wore: Theme Park Edition!

Tomorrow my family and I are going to Hershey park for the day, and I thought I'd share the outfit that I have planned. Check it out!

Here's the whole thing. You might notice that I have not one but three shirts. That's because I simply can't decide, haha. I promise I'll have it narrowed down to one by the time we leave.


First off, my blue and white bikini from Target that I've been dying to wear (since there'll be water rides):

My trusty cuffed shorts that I made myself from an old pair of jeans, and my oxford flats from Target. I don't have flip flops or sandals for the summer yet so these would be the easiest to slip on and off, or I could keep them on for rides and trust them not to go flying off and hit some poor bystander in the head:

And for accessories, a smaller purse (thrifted) and sunglasses (no idea where I got them)--and of course, sunscreen. Lots and lots of sunscreen.

And there you have it. The only thing I'm not sure about is the shoes. I might feel a bit silly wearing oxfords while everyone else is walking around in flip flops. Hm, I might have to pick a more fun pair of flats, maybe. I'll try and get a picture of the final look tomorrow.

No comments: