Saturday, June 26, 2010

Coming up...

Hey all! I'm on vacation at the beach for the next few days but when I return, I have to share with you pictures of:
  • the pretty bunting I did for my sister's birthday.
  • a red jacket I bought at Forever 21 (marked down from $20 to $11).
  • a honest-t0-god maxi dress that I just had to buy because it actually looked that good (and it was only 7 bucks!)
  • awesome cheap sunglasses that I got for 3 bucks from the flea market.
  • and maybe some lovely pictures from my beach vacation, if you're into that sort of thing (i.e. uncontrollable jealousy). Of course, I'll make sure most of them are fashion-related. I mean, I am on vacation, but I never stop obsessing over fashion and clothes. So there'll definitely be some "What I Wore" posts coming up--most of them featuring me on a cute red bike with a basket.
Get excited! Just not too excited, since you're gonna have to wait a few days.

No comments: