Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Summer Wish List

I always keep an ever-changing list of things I want to add to my wardrobe. Here's a good peek at my wish list for this summer, with lots of variously-priced examples:

First off, punky pencil skirts--a zipper down the front is a plus!

Comfy tees, some with cute graphics:


Sunglasses and belts (I seriously do not own either).


Anything with stripes! I hope you guys aren't sick of stripes yet, because I'm obviously not.

A shirtdress:

Sparkly, shiny things with sequins all over.


I really need a pair of flip-flops or sandals.

Skinny/straight leg jeans, as well as a pair of comfy pants that aren't sweats.


A black/grey/navy blazer:


And finally, a flouncy, girly skirt:



And there you have it! What are your summer must-haves right now? Anything that your wardrobe is lacking and you're seriously wanting?

No comments: