Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last One, I Swear

Okay, just one more vintage shop on Etsy. I hope you're not sick of this (I don't know how one could be--I'm obviously not), cause you need to check out the shoe section of Dear Golden Vintage. Here's some of my favorites.

Sandals (which I'm still in desperate need of):

$24

$29

I've decided I really want some black boots for this winter, far-away as it is now.

$48

I love these cheery red flats:

$27--and the price is my lucky number! Which is actually sort of annoying, since my lucky number isn't very cheap.

And, for some reason, the shop has a ton of espadrilles. I'm not crazy about them--I pretty much just like them as a friend, or maybe just as a casual acquaintance--but I've been seeing them everywhere this summer. So if they're your kind of shoe, here you go.

$42

$38

$34


$52


Oh, and the shop also has super pretty dresses, like these:
$185

$68

$42

$56

$185--a pricey but totally awesome red dress.


also $185
Wouldn't this one be a really fun prom dress? Aw, now I want to do a prom dress post.


A lot of those dresses also reminded me of Mad Men, which I've been watching a lot with the boyfriend lately. We just got into it (late, I know) and I can't wait to start the second season. Sure, the plot twists and characters--mmm, Don Draper--are pretty great, but the fashion is awesome. Lately I've been wanting to dress like Betty Draper, lipstick and all.

Maybe I'll do a prom dress post and a Mad Men post. Fun!

No comments: