Sunday, June 6, 2010

Inspiration Board

I've seen a lot of other people's inspiration boards on various blogs, magazines, and such, and I'm happy to share mine with you today. Mine isn't a "board," per se. It's actually an inspiration wall. Check it out:
Excuse the messy bed and all! As you can see, I tend to hang up all the pictures that inspire me on my bedroom wall. Yes, all. There's quite a lot of them. I love having all the color popping off my wall, and it's definitely something to look at.

(Haha, yes, that is my arm; and no, I don't know what it is doing in this picture.)










Sorry for the poor photo quality.

Basically, it's a mixture of fashion, artwork (mine and others'), and photos.

While I'm home for the summer I'm sharing a room with two of my sisters, so I only have a small corner of the room to myself. So I basically have just this one wall that hangs over my little bed. It's my goal to have every inch of this wall completely covered with pictures by the end of the summer... Yeah, just in time to take them all down and take them back to college with me. Oy.

I'll definitely post a picture on here of that end result! It should be something to see. Meanwhile, I'll be spending all my spare time re-taping loose pictures to the wall.

No comments: