Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tonight I'm loving...

Shoes with, um, wood in them? Yes, that will be my eloquent start to this post.



(The first pink ones are from Topshop, not sure about the rest, sorry.)

Next, turquoise:
(Maybe these shoes are more sky blue, but whatever, they're so awesome.)



Yeah, a lot of bags in that color. I know the first one can be found on Amazon for about 30 bucks.
Also, this is my cousin's favorite color, and she has a great turquoise nail polish that I covet. It's such a great color for summer.

I'm also loving sparkly things:



(I know the clutch was on Etsy; everything else, I have no idea, but I do know it doesn't matter because they're all in the $3500 price range.) (And yes, obviously I am still wallowing in envy over the dress Emily Haines from Metric wore in this video, and how great she managed to look in it.)

And finally, cute baby animals:
(okay, not fashion related... but just as much fun to look at!)




You're welcome.

No comments: