Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ModCloth Sale, Day 2

UPDATE: I got the first dress, the I-Spy Dress. Both my roommate and boyfriend agreed that it was the better dress, the latter saying that the Heart of the Ocean dress is too widow-ish or something. Men. But he had a point. Oh, and I also got a necklace--but I swear my spending spree ends there. I'll do a post next week showcasing everything. *END UPDATE*


I didn't buy anything today, but I did see two gorgeous dresses that I'd like to get:

The I-Spy Dress, originally $80, now $40:

I featured this in the previous post of things I was hoping would be on sale.

And the Heart of the Ocean, also marked down from $80 to $40:



So now I have to decide if one of these dresses is worth $47... Obviously I can only get one. I really like the first one, the I-Spy Dress, for its versatility and pop-art look. The second, the Heart of the Ocean Dress, is much fancier, but so beautiful--and I don't really own any cocktail/wedding dresses. All of my dresses are pretty casual. But that's because I don't go to many fancy events. So it's a tough decision. I'll post tomorrow which one I buy, if I do decide to buy one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson