Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update: ModCloth Sale Day 1

I bought three items from ModCloth today that were on sale, and here they are:

The Through the Lens Bag, originally $60 but I got it for $12:
I love big bags, and I haven't bought a new bag in years. This bag reminded me of something but I just couldn't put my finger on it... And there was only ONE left, annnd it was marked down from $60 to 12 bucks. So even though it's not my usual style, I got it. Only afterwards did my friend Jill inform me that it's basically a bowling bag. Oh well. I still like it.

Time on My Hands Ring, originally $18, got it for $3.60:
I don't own a lot of rings, in fact, I'm not even sure I have one-- But now I do, and it's awesome. The band is, of course, adjustable so it'll fit any finger size. The "clock" part isn't actually functional but I'm thinking I'll pretend it is and fool everyone.

The Sweet Ice Socks, originally $12 and I got them for $3:


I've wanted these socks for a while, but thought $12 plus the $7 shipping was too much. However, I was more than willing to pay $3 for their crazy cuteness!


All in all, even with shipping, it was around 20 bucks, which isn't bad. I planned on $35, tops. Of course, the sale continues tomorrow and Thursday, so I might be tempted to splurge and buy one more thing if I spot something amazing. We'll see!

No comments: