Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ugly Find of the Week

Every once in a while, you find something so hideous or just ridiculous that you sort of just have to try it on. You strike a dumbass pose, your friends take pictures and post them on Facebook, and you lose all credibility. No, wait--you might still have some, but then you go and post it on your fashion blog. And that's when you lose all credibility. So here I go!

This is a Baby Phat dress/zip-up hoodie that I found at Goodwill. Normally I would never ever even consider wearing anything by that brand, let alone something this gaudy, but you can plainly see that I'm modeling it ironically. So it's okay.
(Just to make things clear, no I did not buy this atrocity. The picture was taken in the dressing room.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you should totally be crediting your fabulous photographer for some of these photographs, missy:

c/o J.Eve
Fashion Photographer Extraordinaire
(R) 2009

Kelly said...

Oops, sorry. I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due from now on, haha.

Anonymous said...

You better. That's downright copyright infringement, missy!