Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunglasses and How Bad I Look in Them


I think this picture speaks for me. (I'm the doofus on the right.)

Of course, I don't think those sunglasses were meant to look good on anyone. Even my friend Jill, on the left, only just manages to pull it off. She's an exception to the rule though; the girl can pull anything off.

Seriously though, sunglasses like these--with the huge bug-eyed size--are ridiculous, and they drive me crazy. Then again, I don't want to wear small sunglasses and risk looking like John Lennon or a Matrix wannabe. It's hard to find the right size of sunglasses that don't dwarf my face or, well, look stupid. I like aviators, and I think I look good in some of them, but the only pair I've had is broken (the arm came off). Aviators in stores often cover my cheekbones and just end up making me look goofy.

Luckily, summer's over, and I now have several long months of winter before I have to worry about finding the right pair of sunglasses. Feel free to leave your suggestions and/or scarring sunglasses stories (not like sunglasses that actually left you scars, of course; although if that has happened to you, man that sucks and you should really get a better pair).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too kind! I cannot pull /anything/ off... :-p Besides, you totally rocked those glasses so much better than I did! But, either way, we looked [as per usual, naturally] fabulous!

Kelly said...

Shut UP, girl! You know you're hot.