Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vintage Find of the Week

Alright, people, it's that time of the week! That's right: awesome vintage finds. Here's how it goes: I'll share something vintage that I found, and I'll tell you where I got it and for how much. Occasionally, I'll put up other stuff like hand-me-downs, really cheap items (like off of eBay), and just things that I found. The idea, basically, is cheap junk that I think looks cool.

Today, I'm showcasing a pendant necklace that isn't so much of a vintage find as it is a vintage steal. Quite literally. I found this while rooting through my mom's old jewelry, and I liked it so much, she let me have it. It features a pink flower with green leaves and a purple background, and gold lining around the sides. It's a bit heavy, but not very big. I love wearing it with slightly boring outfits to punch up the drama a bit.

Also, admit it: you love the sparkly blue nail-polish. I know I do.

No comments: