Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Comfort movie

Today, I'm not feeling well and am staying in bed, and therefore have popped in what my boyfriend likes to call my version of "cinematic sweatpants": You've Got Mail. I've always loved this movie, and so does my mom. It has Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan at their most adorable, charming pairing, paints a very pretty picture of New York throughout the seasons, and is very lighthearted. Perfect for a day like today. Anyway, here's a little fashion advice from Meg Ryan's character in the movie which I've found to be completely, terribly true: which is, that almost all hat purchases turn out to be a mistake. So sad, but she's totally right. They do.

Nevertheless I am still determined to find the perfect summer hat. Help? And what's your favorite comfort movie?

No comments: