Monday, May 10, 2010

What I Wore Today, AGAIN

Wow, I really wasn't kidding when I said I'd be doing these posts more often, huh? I wasn't planning to do one today, but I'm seeing my boyfriend later on and am currently stuck alone in the house for a few hours. Everyone's at school or work. So I have nothing to do but eat lots of cookies, paint and re-paint my nails (I probably have a good half inch of nail polish on them now) and of course, play dress up.

I really like this outfit that I came up with, although I don't think I'll be wearing it out anytime soon, and certainly not to my boyfriend's house. His family probably thinks I'm crazy enough already. I guess I'll have to come up with another outfit later; and, of course, I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, and also, remember what I said about the joys of having someone else to snap pictures for me, instead of having to do the mad dash from the computer to pose? Yeah, that's gone today. I'm the only one home, so once again, I had to rely on my webcam and my dash-and-pose skills. Sorry for some of the awkward poses. Luckily there was some really nice lighting.
Anyway, enjoy:






So yeah, this outfit was the complete opposite of yesterday's. Well, I wore the H&M trench again, but yesterday's was more punky and casual, while today's is a little more girly. The giant white button-up shirt and the trench subtract from that, while the pearls and flowery hairclip definitely scream "FEMININE." All together, I think it's a nice balance. What do you think? And what am I going to wear for real today? Agh.



Jacket--H&M
White button up--My dad's closet. No lie. Yes, I am deeply ashamed.
Blue skirt that is actually a dress--ModCloth
Pearls and hairclip--My sister's
Shoes--Vera Wang from Kohl's

No comments: