Saturday, May 8, 2010

Summer Shoes

Good news everyone: I just bought my summer shoes! Rather than resorting to walking around in my $12 black flats from Target that are falling apart (or worse, my college shower flip flops--shudder), I've, well... shelled out more money for cheap Target shoes. But look how cute they are!
I saw these a while ago on Polyvore, and was thrilled to find out that they actually exist at Target, my number one place for cheap happiness.

I definitely have a thing for oxfords. I have a pair of black oxford heels that I got off Etsy awhile back, and they make great winter/fall shoes--which is how I always thought of oxfords. I also always that that flat oxfords were a bit ugly. Not these, though. I like the color and how they come up low enough on the feet to (hopefully) make them look really cute with dresses and the like. I think they'll be perfect summer shoes. I'm just hoping they'll fit; I got them online, and they'll be here in a few days. Expect pictures!

No comments: