Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What I Wore

Okay, remember in my last "What I Wore" post I had on the trench coat and the pearls and the flower and the oversized shirt and it was all too much for going to my boyfriend's house and I needed to wear something more normal? Right, well, this is what I came up with.


And here's two pictures that my sister Kaila tried to ruin but FAILED because they're totally awesome anyway.

(In that last one I was attempting to show off my nails and bangles, which didn't work out so well. But whatever, you'd be giving all your attention to the nut face behind my shoulder anyway.)


Cardigan: stole from my sister
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Messenger bag: H&M
Knee socks: made 'em myself from an old pair of stockings that didn't fit.
Jewelry: stole from my sister
Oxford heels: Vintage

So basically, the only things in this outfit that I actually paid money for were the bag and shoes. Even the thrifted things I got for free. So I guess they're more like hand-me-downs, really. From strangers. Weird.

No comments: