Sunday, May 9, 2010

What I Wore Today

Today was a pretty chilly day for May, so I was happy that I'd decided to keep most of my pants and H&M jacket out of the winter clothes bag. I was going to church with the family and then to my grandparents' lake cottage, so it was a pretty casual day. Note: sometimes I dress up a bit more nicely for church, if I feel like it, but obviously I didn't today.

Here's me with a grumpy expression because I was freezing my butt off:
Notice the change of scenery? That's because I'm finally home for summer break. So now I have my sister (or whoever else happens to be around) taking my pictures for me outside--much prettier than a dorm room, I think you'll agree.


Check out the awesome socks from Modcloth:
Normally I wouldn't pay, like, 7 bucks for socks, but I loved the bright blue and cherry tones. Plus I'm sorta used to Modcloth's ridiculous prices.

Notice the huge earrings? I couldn't wear them all day because they were so heavy. You can't really tell, but the red went great with my jeans and nail polish. Um, and socks, haha.

See? There was definitely a red theme in this outfit (and I'm currently loving this color on my nails):
The ring's from ModCloth too. I lost it at the boyfriend's a while ago without realizing it and just got it back.
Not sure about this last one... I guess my experienced photographer decided we needed an extreme outfit closeup. I deleted the extreme closeup of my open mouth but I figured I'd post this one.

Hope you enjoyed today's outfit! I'm planning to do this more regularly from now on--it's all part of my quest to "discover my style" and I'll have more time now that classes are over-- so I hope you enjoy these outfit posts. If not, why are you here? This is a fashion blog, you know.


Jacket-- H&M
Grey shirt--Old Navy
Red skinny jeans--Target
Black oxford heels--vintage find from Etsy
Ring & socks--ModCloth
Necklace--gift a friend got from Etsy
Bag and earrings--vintage

No comments: