Saturday, February 27, 2010

What I Wore Today

Today I was in the mood for something a little different, so despite the still-freezing weather, I skipped the sweaters and jeans and wore shorts with tights and a t-shirt (with a jacket of course, the brief time I was outside). It was a pretty simple look to put together and wear, but at the same time I felt it was sophisticated and chic. Also, I gave myself a little trim the other night because my hair is getting horribly long and shaggy but I won't be home to get it cut for a while. What do you think?

Agh, the top bit of my hair is still ridiculously thick and helmet-like. I really want a real haircut. Just one more week! I also tried to include my shoes in the above shot, but since you can't really see, I was wearing my vintage Oxford heels.

5 comments:

AtlantianHeart said...

I think this is super cute. I don't think I'd have the guts to pull it off! This would totally be a jeans-in-the-purse kind of day for me!

And as far as the hair goes, short hair is a bitch to keep up. It grows fast, so it's hard to keep short, but not fast enough to easily let it grow out. Remember my pixie cut?? hahaha

AtlantianHeart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AtlantianHeart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AtlantianHeart said...

Aaand for some reason that post went through three times... stupid computer.

Kelly said...

haha, that's okay. and thanks! it wasn't like it was a full day of classes, I was just going across the street to get dinner and print some stuff, so I figured I could manage that. I need to plan a slightly more comfortable, but still cute outfit for classes/my speech tomorrow!

Oh, and no kidding about the hair. It's driving me nuts.