Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shoes!

Today we're talking interiors instead of fashion.
I'm going home for spring break tomorrow (finally!) and my family actually has a bed for me to sleep in this time (again--finally!). I've either been sharing my one sister's bed or kicking my other sister out of hers... Even sleeping on the couch once or twice. Pretty sad, I know. My mom obviously recognized that there was a problem with that, and so she decided to rearrange things a bit so I'll have a place to stay this week, not to mention over summer break.

My two teenage sisters (so weird that they're teenagers now!) currently share one of the biggest bedrooms, and there's enough room in there to fit 3 or 4 people, so they've moved things around, gotten rid of a lot of junk, and put an extra bed in there for me. I'm so excited to go home and help them spruce it up. We've got a color scheme and new comforters and everything. The only thing we're missing is storage space.

I have a lot of clothes, and a lot of shoes. The clothes can go in dressers, but the room doesnt have a single closet, which leaves me with a problem: where am I going to put all of my shoes?? I found this picture on Pink Wallpaper the other day, and fell in love with the idea. I think this would be an easy, pretty, and overall brilliant way to store my shoes:

Can I have the pink guitar too? Pretty please?

We definitely have a few cabinets like that at home, so I'll see if I can get my hands on one that nobody's using. Then I just have to find a good place to put it--the bedroom has a lot of sloping walls and other furniture in it. Wish me luck!

No comments: