Friday, February 19, 2010

What I Wore Today

Happy Friday! To celebrate the end of a very nasty week and some very nice weather (35 and sunny, YES), I decided to wear a colorful dress today. You can see in the above picture how happy this dress makes me. I got it from Target awhile ago and yes, it is a dress, although it looks more like a skirt here. I wore it with a t-shirt that matched (it's hard to find something that doesn't match this dress) and a sweater on top for warmth. My brown boots and sweater tights are both from T.J. Maxx. Yes, sweater tights. That means they're fuzzy and soft and warm on the inside! Amazing.
I love the idea that tights/pants and boots in the same color range make your legs look longer.

And I also threw in a shot of me dressed entirely in my outer gear: coat, scarf, knapsack and all. I think the end result went together pretty well, and it was fun to have so many colors whipping around my legs in the wind today--instant cheering-up.

4 comments:

Gina said...

love it! and i love both target AND tj maxx!

Kelly said...

right?? they can't be beat. and thanks :)

AtlantianHeart said...

Ditto! So, I take it you decided against wearing the same thing from yesterday? :P

Kelly said...

haha, yeah. totally wearing that outfit again next week though.