Friday, February 19, 2010

Updated Links

I decided that it would be a good idea to update the links I have on here. If you scroll down a bit and look to the right, you'll see that I've now broken them up into categories: my favorite stores/blogs/blogs about fashion/webcomics/and just general websites that are good for time wasting. I've also added a bunch, and there'll probably be more in the future, so keep your eye on them and check them out if you haven't already. Sometime this weekend I'll try to talk a little bit about each link I added.


I also should have mentioned this weeks ago, but the beautiful web comic Anders Loves Maria has come to an end. I've been reading this for at least a year or two, and I'm so sad that it's over (especially since the ending was heartbreaking!). I'm really hoping she'll turn it into a book, as I would love to have the artwork and story available to flip through whenever I want. For now though, we have the online version. If you haven't read it, definitely do so. It's soooo worth your time.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi - I just found your blog, and I really like it!