Saturday, February 20, 2010

Some lovely links for you to check out over the weekend

Since I recently updated my links (down and to the right), I thought I should give a short synopsis of each link. That way, you can see what each one is all about and click on it if you're interested/bored. Have fun!


In the "Favorite Blogs" category, we have:

  • A Cup of Jo: Written by the lovely Joanna Goddard, A Cup of Joe covers everything from fashion to love and relationships and babies. She always has something inspiring or cute or pretty to share. She also writes for Glamour magazine! Lucky.
  • Coco + Kelley: I always come here when I need inspiration for decorating or I just want to see lots of pretty, bold color combinations. I also love how she combines a love of fashion with her love for interiors.
  • Igor + Andre: A great site for a peek into the inner world of fashion--specifically, fashion illustration. Also: brilliant artwork.
  • Secret Society of List Addicts: I LOVE making lists, so this is obviously a site where I spend a lot of my time. Lists for and about everything. If you're a list addict too, go there and share your some of your own!
  • The Morale Agency: This is a cute little blog that "posts about the things I like, the things that excite or inspire me, or the things I wish I could afford." It always lifts my morale :)
  • Yay Today : This blog is perfect if you have a tough time thinking of what to get for people.
  • Yes and Yes : So inspiring and uplifting, Sarah Von writes about life, traveling, taking risks, and how to be happy. I especially love reading her tips and posts about travel; they always make me want to pack up my bags and go see the world.
I'll do another post soon about the links in my "Favorite Fashion Blogs" category. For now, check these sites out and enjoy :)

No comments: