Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Glimpse Into...

... Jill's closet! This lucky girl is leaving this summer to frolic with cute boys in Italy, so naturally she's had to stock up on some cute clothes. Check them out!

First off, an adorable belted shirt with an adorable necklace with adorable shoes (yes, this is how I describe clothing):

I reallyyyy love that belted shirt, and that badass pose, haha:

Does she look European or what?
Again, obviously practicing for when the Sartorialist stops her on the street in Italy to take her picture:
The inside of the jacket (soooo pretty):Thanks, Jill! Love that necklace, too:
So chic. That's basically how you manage not to look like a tourist, people. Take note. Hopefully we'll be seeing some more of her trip wardrobe soon--she's promised me pictures of dresses!

Hm, I feel like I need to up my game now. While Jill's gonna be in Italy wearing pretty dresses, I'll probably be wearing cutoffs and a tank top every day. Reminder to self: work on summer wardrobe.

Anyway, now I'm inspired to do a post on fashion for traveling. We'll see!

No comments: