Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Edgy But Pretty





This is how I want to dress tomorrow: sort of edgy and sexy. I'll let you know how it goes!

UPDATE: A certain commenter mentioned she liked the jacket in the first picture, and I just had to share this one that I just found on fredflare.com:
Sweet and ruffly and girly. Pair it with lots of black, cool shades, a tattoo, and some sweet bangles; and while I do not particularly endorse smoking, you have to admit that that cigarette adds to the badass look as well. Still, don't smoke, kids! Unless you're French, then it's okay. Anyway, throw all those elements together with this jacket and BAM, you're pretty AND edgy.

2 comments:

AtlantianHeart said...

I absolutely adore the first jacket. It's super cute and very classy, but edgy at the same time - my favorite combination!

Kelly said...

Good news, I found a similar one! Added to the post :)