Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hurry Up Spring: Things I Can't Wait For

After finishing the previous post, I had the idea to write this one. Here's all the things coming in the spring that I'm looking forward to!


Hopefully finding a cute bikini (this one is Victoria's Secret):

And storing away all my heavy winter clothes (yeah, I WISH my closet looked like this):
The trees being full and green with leaves:
Watching "Where the Wild Things Are" now that it's out on DVD:
No sleeves:
Being able to turn off my alarm clock when the semester's over:
Dusk that lasts till 8 or 9 at night:
Lilacs (my favorite flower):
Riding my bike everywhere (from The Cherry Blossom Girl):
Bonus points for florals:

Being silly in public with my best friend (not to mention catching up on Gossip Girl):
Staying up late talking with my sisters:
Wearing a dress by itself--no cardigans or tights or leggings or coats or layered tees:
Cherry blossoms (from, of course, The Cherry Blossom Girl):
Napping on the grass outside:
The warm spring breeze and sunshine coming in through my window:
Cute sunglasses (from The Selby):
Easter with my family (yep, that's all of us):
And my grandparents coming home from Florida:

What about you? What are you looking forward to this spring?

3 comments:

AtlantianHeart said...

A few comments:

- Mk, to point out: you've never had a bikini, and probably wouldn't ever wear one quite like that! [although you at least have the body to rock it... why you don't take advantage of that, I will never know]

- And I would LOVE to have a closet like that.... *sigh*

- And don't let Dave see the comment about "Where the Wild Things Are" - he's like, dead-set against that movie for whatever reason [although I will totally watch it with you 'cause I haven't seen it yet either!!]

- ...I need to learn how to ride a bike again. My house is ridiculously far from campus next year [hopefully!], and I'm sure as hell not walking that far so I really should get on that... haha

- You need to help me get into more florals this summer!! We're totally going on a shopping spree at like Kohls and Target before I leave for Italy!!

- "Being silly in public with my best friend" is TOTALLY a reference to me, right? RIGHT?? ...it better be. Otherwise I'll cry.

-I envy that your sisters will stay up late talking with you

- Amen to un-layered dresses!!!! I <3 dresses... they're #1 priority on our shopping trip. Those and Bermuda shorts. And cute sunglasses. And cute flats to turn into mock-Marc Jacobs mouse flats. And 5,000 other things.

- "Napping on the grass outside." ...but what about the bugs??? haha

- Cute sunglasses are on my list, as mentioned in above comment haha

- ...isn't Easter like, next weekend?

<3 <3 <3

Kelly said...

yeah, "a few" comments? haha.

i probably wouldn't wear that bikini but i do like it in theory.
dave is dumb, that movie rocks. (We better hope he never finds my blog.)
you can't ride a bike??
i can't wait for that shopping spree.
of COURSE it refers to you.
you sleep on a blanket and anyway, a few bugs won't kill you.
and yes, i'm going home this weekend for easter :)

AtlantianHeart said...

no.... I cannot ride a bike :( It's sad, I know, but I'm determined to learn. and we MUST go shopping! I can't wait ^_^ And I am apparently not doing anything for Easter, because mom's planning on going out to see Beth in Pittsburgh on like... Thursday... and I can't go then, so I guess I'm stuck alone for the holiday!