Monday, November 30, 2009

I have boots!

Now, I wouldn't go so far as to call them winter boots... My poor mother wanted to get me some nice, sensible, ugly winter boots, but I saw these for $17 bucks at some store (I forget the name but it was basically a cross between TJ Maxx and the Salvation Army) and she couldn't pry them out of my fingers. They have a good-sized heel, and I can't really see myself trekking through ice and snow in them. However, they ARE totally hot! Yay!
Some shitty pictures that will just have to do:


Like? I sure do.

I also got two pairs of gloves for $1.50 and a nice jacket & crazy pants from the clearance rack at Target. It was a good day for shopping. I'll post pictures of all that tomorrow, or at least later in the week.

4 comments:

AtlantianHeart said...

I adore these. They are sexy and sophisticated without being slutty. If they were on anyone else, I'd say they'd still be fine for the ice and snow... but, you know, it /is/ you, after all :-P

Kelly said...

Haha, yeah, my mom told me I'm going to fall on my butt, and I argued that at least it's a good price for it!

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Holy cute! Especially for $17!

I also just wanted to pop over and thank you for entering my calendar giveaway over at Daddylikey. We've still got a few left if you're keen (cough, shameless self-promotion, cough) ;)

Kelly said...

Thanks!
And yeah, I adore your calendar, and could totally use a new one, but I don't think I'll have any money left over from Christmas shopping, sadly. I'll just have to keep entering free giveaway contests, haha.