Sunday, November 8, 2009

What I Wore Today

It was unseasonably warm today, so I could ditch the coat and go out in something a little more fun. The lovely weather was making me feel daring, so I played around with a bunch of different things from my closet today. I ended up going to lunch late, like around 1:30, and missed out on the better sandwiches, but hey--anything for fashion!

Since it wasn't THAT warm, I figured I still needed to be covered up. So, I paired black-knee highs and a black sweater (with the sleeves rolled up, since it actually is pretty damn warm) with an outfit that consisted of jean capris, my new ModCloth I-Spy dress that I actually wore as a tank top, and my vintage Oxford heels--and, of course, my Shere Khan necklace and some dark red lips for that extra little punch (also from ModCloth (the necklace, not the lips)):








In the end, I guess I wasn't feeling that daring, because I decided to trade the capris for regular boot-cut jeans. I liked the look and all, but I guess I just wasn't ready to parade it in front of a campus that favors sweatpants and hoodies as every day attire. If I lived in the city, it'd be different. Oh well. This is what this blog is for: to release my inner fashion desires without actually having to risk feeling like a sore thumb in public.

No comments: