Monday, November 29, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

Now that Thanksgiving is over, my mind has inevitably turned to the next holiday: Christmas. It's going to be here before we know it, so I've been trying to get my shopping done in time. I'll be whipping up a little gift guide soon, because I love seeing those on other blogs, but for now I'll leave you with the items that I've had my eye on for myself for awhile now.

1. This chic (but expensive) backpack from Urban Outfitters, $70:

2. An iPhone cover, because I'm always dropping mine. This adorable one is $35 at Nordstrom, which is way more than I'd usually spend on a phone cover, but... it is pretty darn cute.

3. This bookish sweater, which is about $40 at Out of Print Clothing (which donates some of the proceeds to communities in need of books):

4. The Selby and Sartorialist books, which my parents have offered to get me this year (only after totally dropping the ball on that same promise for my birthday... We'll see if they come through this time):


5. Lilac-scented perfume (I found this on Amazon for about $11, and am probably going to get it for myself soon.)

and 6. Lots of movies, one being Breathless, a great French film. Jean Seberg is adorable.


How about you? Any presents you're asking for or just getting yourself this year? Did you get some inspiration for gifts from this list?

Check back soon for my official gift guide!

No comments: