Thursday, December 9, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Tonight, here's the things that are making me happy...

This French girl's awesome style--I covet it.

And this family's equally awesome style:

Colorful hair:


Catching an episode of Gilmore Girls on TV (sigh, nostalgia):

Getting fashion inspiration from movies I love, some more recently watched than others:

Dreaming of snow... One day very soon, I hope, I'll wake up to a world that looks like this:

Great quotes from two of my favorite men:

Pictures of girls with animal heads, for some reason, inspires me to no end. I want to draw and paint them:

Thoughts of long-awaited snuggling are getting me through the last few weeks of the semester (how great is the human blanket technique pictured here? I love draping myself over my boyfriend like that):

Finally, the unbearable cuteness that is Community's animated Christmas episode. Catch it on Hulu tomorrow if you missed it, you won't regret it.


That's it for this Thursday! Either tomorrow or over the weekend I'll post pictures of more wrapped presents, as well as a "What I Wore." Come back soon, and leave comments about what made you smile this week.


No comments: