Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Interior Inspiration: Part 2

Okay, as promised, here are the remaining five things that I would love for my future place!


6. A sweet office/studio/working space:

(I would love an exposed brick wall, too.)







7. Lots of color!







8. Unique, dramatic lighting:





9. Tons of books everywhere: stacked, on shelves, crammed in the fireplace...







10. Stripes, just because:





And a few miscallenous things that didn't really fit into a category, but had to be included...

A glass cabinet to hold the prettiest of my shoes.


A giant, gilded mirror (I actually have one tucked away for the future). The piano would be okay too, but not necessary.

An old-fashioned wardrobe for my clothes and coats.

And lots of Polaroids on display--as well as lots of artwork and pictures on the walls.




And there you have it! Now I'm back to studying for finals. Check back near the end of the week for some outfit pictures!

No comments: