Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quick Update

I realize I haven't written anything here for a while, probably not since August. I also realize that probably no one has been devastated by that, so therefore I haven't felt too guilty or rushed to get back to it. I guess I just needed a little break. Plus, a lot of things happened in the last four or five weeks. I failed my driver's test, I moved back to college for my junior year and started classes and work study at the campus library, I almost had to have surgery on my foot (nothing serious though), and so on. So things have been hectic.

Another thing is that I'm considering tweaking the content of my blog. There's still going to be a lot of fashion, don't worry; but now I'm thinking about including other things too. Sometimes I just want a place to write about funny things that happened to me during the day, or to share music and things I found on the Internet, and so on. Hopefully those things will be interesting and fun to read. There'll still be outfit pictures (I took two last week, they're not great quality but I might post them later anyway) and of course, tons of entries about things that I want.

So I'll be back with more posts soon, and in the meantime, if you haven't yet, check out some of these blogs that have inspired me: A Cup of Jo, Hyperbole and a Half (just found this and it's hilarious), Gala Darling, Yes and Yes, Daddy Likey (currently taking a break--sad!), and Kendi Everyday. (Sorry I didn't include links, I'm too lazy and you have Google.) A good mix of fashion, humor, fun links and funny pictures, and helpful advice for pretty much everything. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was devastated!!!!

Kelly said...

aww, thank you. i'm glad! well, not because you suffered, but... you know.