Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Fashion Inspiration

Alright, here's a very picture-heavy post, featuring two of my favorite things: fall fashion and street style. If you enjoy these things too, or if you're also looking for some inspiration for the fall, look no further. Enjoy!

No. 1 inspiration: plaid. I love how this girl wears it (and her chic haircut!) I don't know if I could pull off those ultra tight leggings or the painful-looking shoes, but I love the contrast between casual and fierce.

Here's some more plaid, as well as the ever chic black tights and adorable booties:

I love this model's entire look. I want her hair and red lips, not to mention her entire outfit. So, gotta find me: a graphic tee, a cool statement necklace, the perfect black blazer, cropped pants, amazing shoes, and a structured bag. Oh boy...

I really like the current trend of army green military jackets... Okay, probably just because I happen to own one that I got at H&M years ago. I always feel ridiculously cool when I wear it, though not as cool as this girl:
Love the boots and the bangs, too. It's a shame bangs don't work for me.

Another example of the military jacket. I like the idea of pairing it with a girly white dress and grey leggings. Also: rolling up the sleeves can have amazing results.

I love how adorable this girl is (the hair! the glasses! the lipstick!) but most of all I love the pop of yellow:
Again with those crazy leggings though!

I have yet to try an all-black outfit. I doubt it will look as effortlessly cool as this:

I love that the back of her sweater is sheer. Need one of those, NOW.
Also, how great is her smile?

Loving the leather and the pop of mustard:

Again with a perfect pop of mustard among black and leather. I love that. Obviously.

I love this girl's chunky, comfy grey sweater, and her boots:

This girl knows she's awesome:

This is so Parisian chic to me:

I want the dress, the tights, and I really need a pair of T-straps. The list (and greed) just keeps growing...

The Sartorialist just captured this one. Isn't her look so 70's, but at the same time, fresh? Also: her legs go on for miles.

This is sweet and adorable:

This picture just says "fall" to me:

Classic, understated, easy. Plus, I love the top knot and velvet blazer:

For those warmer fall days:

And there you have it! If you need to take a nap after plowing through all that, go ahead. You earned it. I think I'm going to take one too...

No comments: