Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some (Much-Delayed) Outfit Pictures

Outfit #1: I wore this for a lazy fall weekend at home:

The scarf is from Target (it was only like 3 or 6 bucks, total steal), and so are the jeans, shoes, and red wallet--and each one was under $15. The cardigan and shirt are just old items I've had forever.

And, please ignore the goofy face, but this is another small outfit peek from that weekend. Still very casual.
It's actually the same shirt and jeans and shoes (I pack light, what can I say?) and I just threw on a different sweater that I found. Turns out it was my brother's and he took it back, which is too bad because it's gorgeous. It would also be really comfy if it wasn't for the fact that it's possibly the itchiest damn sweater in the world.
The bag was $15 from Kohls. I get a lot of use out of it.


I wore this a few weeks ago for classes and work:



The basic black ballet flats are great, I got them from Target for very cheap.

The blouse, belt, and skirt are thrifted.

Goldfish earrings my boyfriend got me for my last birthday (because that's his nickname for me. Aww, right?)

Polka dot tights! Probably from Target. I love them to death.

My ModCloth bag.

And ModCloth clock ring.


I wore this recently on a rainy day. Finally got a chance to try out my new red dress!

The belt is thrifted, the cardigan I nabbed from my sister, the dress and polka dot tights (yes, again) are from Target, and the rainboots I got off eBay.

And pretty earrings that were a gift from the boyfriend, again:

I wore this for (like always) classes and work:






Most is thrifted or really old items of mine, the shoes I bought online (I forget where, sorry) and the necklace below is from ModCloth.


I actually snapped these shots really quickly during a slow day at work, haha:


No idea where I got this ring from.

The longer necklace was a gift from a friend and the shorter one I made myself.

What with the lacy-sleeved shirt, red skinnies, and military booties, I guess I was feeling rather punk that day (or at least, my toned-down version of punk). Luckily I can wear pretty much whatever I want to my job.

And here's two shots of my most-used boots this fall (and probably this coming winter, too):
Like I said above, I forget where I got these from online, and it doesn't matter anyway because last I looked they were sold out. This kind of bootie is really popular lately, though, so they're everywhere.

And I got these from eBay for 10 bucks for my last birthday. They're great for bad-weather days.

And there you go, a bunch of outfit pictures that have been sitting around on my computer for weeks. Let me know what you think in the comments! Just please don't make fun of me for how much of my wardrobe consists of items from Target. I know I have a problem.

No comments: