Thursday, October 14, 2010

Would You Wear....

Leopard print?

I don't think I would, although I'm not as opposed to it as I used to be. I just don't think it's my style. However, it's been popping up everywhere lately, and I think a tiny dash of it (or maybe even a tiny dress) wouldn't be too hard to pull off--if you're into it. What do you think? Would you wear the trend? Now's the time, if you're interested! Here's some cute leopard print accessories I've found:




And if you're feeling a little bold, check out this sizzling number from Topshop:


As for me, I think I'm going to pass on this trend. My advice would be to ease in with accessories first; my sister tried on a leopard print dress for fun the other day, and even though she looked great in it, all I could think about was the Flintstones.

No comments: