Sunday, December 13, 2009

Things I want to buy myself for Christmas

Amazon.com, $12
This hat would look totally adorable with my new brown boots, and I need a winter hat. I figure with my short hair, a cloche hat like this would suit me best.

This amazing Supergirl bra on Topshop for $28. I couldn't get a picture of it on here so click the link--you NEED to see this. And not buy it before I do, please (unless you're getting it for me!) They also have cute matching boyshorts for it elsewhere on their site for 8 bucks.


This gorgeous dress that I found in Forever21's online sale section for $15. God I love their sale section. This dress might actually satisfy my pining for a tutu! And although I love the colors and feel of this one, I surprisingly (for me anyway) preferred the pink and black version. Unfortunately they're all out. Damn.





These glasses are about $12 on Modcloth.com, and they look nerdy AND pretty. Perfect!

Also on Modcloth is this awesome mini, LCD chandelier for about 30 bucks. Sweet!


Um, yeah, I NEED this T-shirt. It would come in handy, that's for sure... No more horrible Facebook pictures of me! Well, maybe not, but the shirt's still cute.



You know I love me some indie music.... and COLORING! This combines them to make me swoon with joy. 10 bucks on fredflare.com.




And finally, I've been meaning to get this for a while: The Polaroid Book, available at urbanoutfitters.com for 15 bucks (and I'm sure other places). I loooove polaroids, but don't actually have any because I hate to waste my small stash of the now-discontinued film. I'd spend hours flipping through this.


I would also be including an amazing Star Wars dress on here that I found on Etsy, but alas, it's gone! I'm about to go cry now. It had Han Solo on it and everything!

But anyway, yeah, that's sort of my Christmas list, but not really. It's more like my after-Christmas list of things I'm going to try and get for myself, if I have any money left over from REAL Christmas shopping for other people. Stupid other people. So if your Christmas present from me sucks, sorry--it's because I skimped in order to save money to spend on myself. Yep. I'm a greedy bitch, people!

Admit it though, all that stuff rocks and you want it too.





No comments: