Thursday, February 3, 2011

Interiors: Some Cool Finds


My one friend is moving into an apartment of her own next year, and lately there's not a lot of time that goes by without me dreaming of my own future place. Naturally, this leads to a lot of online pretend-shopping for furniture and decor and the like. Here's some pretty things that I found recently around the likes of Etsy, eBay, and Craigslist. I didn't included prices (because they'd make you pass out) or links, but if you need to know just ask and I'll let you know where you can find them. Enjoy!


These would brighten up anyone's kitchen:


I love fun, unique lighting:


As well as colorful, interesting chairs:





(Not technically a piece for sale; someone renovated this chair with silver spray paint--I kid you not--and I saw it on Design Sponge. I need to try this.)



Lots of vintage, old fashioned pieces:


For some reason I die for industrial design:



I love these colorful Bay Wool blankets. They can be pricey but this one was only 50 bucks on eBay.


And this rug is amazing, but a whopping $5,000. Sigh.
As you can see, my tastes are pretty eclectic (to say the least...). Luckily, I'm limited by my tiny budget. So, rather buying this huge hodge-podge of items and cluttering a minuscule apartment with them, I'll be forced to search high and low for cheap scores (that aren't ugly). That's a good thing, you see, because, well... erm...

Sorry, I can't focus on anything.

I really want that rug.

No comments: